Monday, March 28, 2011

Introducing the MOH/Bridesmaids

Introducing my Maid of Honor: Holly Guest


Holly is my 19 year old sister currently at Auburn University.  She is one of the hardest workers that I know.  Responsibility, loyalty, and leadership are some of her best qualities.  We always have the best conversations over coffee or sushi.  I look up to her more than she knows.  She is always seeking God first and is constantly in His Word.  She is someone that I treasure, and I am so thrilled and blessed that she has agreed to be my Maid of Honor. 

Introducing my Bridesmaid: Abby Guest


Abby is my 17 year old sister currently at BJHS.  Many know her as the softball pitcher extraordinaire!  I know her as the gentle spirit that works relentlessly at her sport.  She knows the true meaning of practice.  Her loving and genuine nature make her a friend to everyone.  I love holding her hand and goofing off.  She is a beacon of God's love as she smiles from ear to ear and offers hugs all around.  I'm so excited to have my beautiful sister be apart of such a special time in my life.

Introducing my Bridesmaid: Sarah Guest


Sarah is my 14 year old sister currently at DMS.  Sarah has the biggest servant's heart of anyone that I know.  I remember going home one weekend, and the first thing Sarah said was "Hi KK, can I wash your car?".  Sarah is always thinking of others and is willing to help in any way she can.  She always brings joy into a room and has the best laugh!  I have loved watching her grow from "baby Sarah" into the lovely person she is today.

I love all of my sisters, and I feel blessed every day knowing that they are in my life.  I couldn't have asked for a better bunch of bridesmaids : )  We are going to have so much fun!!






1 comment: