Monday, January 10, 2011

About Two Weeks Down & About Thirty Two To Go

I am starting this blog to keep all of you, family and friends, up to date on what's going on!

Most of you know that Taylor proposed to me on December 28...and I said "yes!"
We have only been engaged for about two weeks, and we have gotten some things done.  Our venues have been booked, some vendors have been booked, and we have a date...AUGUST 20!

We are getting married in the First Evangelical Lutheran Church in Nashville.  My Great Grandparents, Grandparents, and Parents were all married in this church, and I am thrilled to be apart of the tradition.  It is a beautiful church downtown with a huge mural of Jesus, beautiful stained glass, and two red doors.  Here is a picture of the back of the church.


Our Reception will be held at the beautiful Belle Meade Country Club.


Our photographer will be Mary Rosenbaum (http://www.maryrosenbaum.com/).  Taylor and I love her photographs.  Here is a picture she took of our friends Emily and Gregory.


As for our rockin' band...we will be jammin' to the Craig Duncan Band's 11 piece.  You can hear some of their tunes at www.craigduncan.net.

Everyone get excited!!  I know I sure am : )

1 comment:

  1. You have gotten so much done! Now you get to slow down and get creative! So excited for you, friend! I just know it's going to be G*reat! ;) Love you!

    ReplyDelete