Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Checking Things off of the List

First of all...

I Have A Dress!!!  (or I will in 5 months)  I had previously looked at the White Room located in Murfreesboro, but this dress was the first I tried on in the Lebanon store.  I can't show a picture, but just know that it's beautiful!

Mom drove up from Madison, and we have been doing some major traveling.  We have gone back and forth from Nashville to the Boro to Lebanon to Nashville to Burns.  We visited our "cake lady" in Burns, TN.  Billie Mochow lives in a cute house that smells heavenly.  I could smell sweets from outside the house.  Yum....

My grandmother came with my mom and me to Buchanan and Ink where we place our order for invitations.  One of their calligraphers is going to design a special "G" for us.  I can't wait to see it!  One fun tidbit...the typeface for the invitation is called "Beautiful", that should tell you something about what it is going to look like!

I am currently on the lookout for bridesmaid dresses; so, if anyone stumbles across anything, feel free to give it a shout out!

: )

No comments:

Post a Comment